Sunday, January 6, 2013

Oh yes, I guess I do run, and here's why...

Recently, someone posted  (on Facebook) why they ran and asked the rest of us to add why we ran. I wanted to say something, but couldn't quite narrow down my "why", plus, up until recently, I didn't run, I walked. Does that count? I think so, but still with all the running blogs I read, I felt odd saying, "I Run...". However, recently, by accident (seriously), I did start running, except my "running" is more like a slow shuffle-jog/lol. I kind of liked it, so, after recovering from over-doing it that first time (OMG, I could barely walk for a week!), I decided to start interval training. So, I guess I can answer that question now :)

I w/run for hope, for life, for Liz, for my health, for the cause, for a cure, because I can; I w/run to raise awareness and money for research so that someday, somehow, we can stop the evil villain we call cancer.
 
I've never kept track of my miles, but I think for 2013, I'll do just that...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment