Saturday, August 10, 2013

Last Chance Virtuals & Cookbooks

I still have a few medals left from my last three virtuals: Northern Lights 5k (10), Mad About a Cure (8), and Visions of a Cure (7). There's a picture and Paypal drop box located to the right, below the TNT widget. Medals will ship the Saturday following your order. I'll update numbers available as they change.

 
 
Also for sale are Cooking Up A Cure II Cookbooks featuring art by my sister, Liz. There are also two boxes of notecards still available. All proceeds benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. The story behind the featured art is also to the lower right.


 
Stay tuned for the Love My Life virtual to commemorate her Angel date in October. Proceeds for that will benefit The Lymphoma Research Foundation and The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
 
Thank you...Shellee

No comments:

Post a Comment