Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Love My Life key chains!

What better way to keep that message close by than holding our keys! One is $8, each one after that is discounted by $2. Proceeds (after cost) will benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Megan's Wings, and the Lymphoma Research Foundation.
 

 
What is Megan's Wings? Check out their wonderful organization here: www.meganswings.org and join me for their 9th annual 5k in memory of their beautiful daughter, Megan, on Saturday, September 28th in Upland. Links to register are on their website.
 
Then... Join me and Team Love My Life in Irvine for LRF's Lymphomathon (5k)on October 26th. I will use that venue to walk my miles for Liz's Angel Date virtual 5k. Stay tuned for those medals coming soon :)
 
Here's the website to join the Team Love My Life: http://www.lymphomathon.org/orangecounty2013/teamlovemylife4liz
 
Lizard art by: Dani Smith, one of Liz's dearest friends <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment