Sunday, September 9, 2012

14 Miles...

That's how many miles I walked (jogged a tad) yesterday in preparation for my marathon in Dublin. Wake up call was 4 a.m. (OMG!) and if any of you know me, right now, morning is not my thing :) But, I did it and I was there at 5 a.m. to begin. I was grateful we started so early and avoided some of the heat, plus, got to see a beautiful sunrise! I actually love that time of the morning. Seemed like the miles weren't too bad, but boy did I feel them later, thankfully, 90 minutes of YIN Yoga (at Just Yoga in Corona) this morning helped work out some of that.

I'm babbling/lol. I think I just want to share the sunrise picture and then this quote I swiped from one of the groups on Facebook. That's really what this blog is all about (though I'm not quite sure how I want to write about it, or can), but that was my sister, thankful for life, hence "Love My Life", and it's true, right now, someone, somewhere is fighting to survive just as she did. So, be thankful.




No comments:

Post a Comment