Sunday, September 16, 2012

Color, Indy, and 11 months...


Nothing like be blasted with vivid colors and feeling the vibration of an Indy car flying by at nearly 215 mph to make you feel alive. Both made me think of you Punkin.

Today was 11 months. So hard to believe we've survived these months without you. I thought about it all week and then yesterday was so busy with living/loving life, that I didn't think about "it" though you were on my mind all day. Many times I wished you were there with me or I thought how happy I knew you were that I was having fun. Mom and I talked about it last night as we watched the Indy race and enjoyed the beautiful night; it was perfect out - you know, the way it is after a hot day at the river and then the night is absolutely perfect? Then today, we were all together and goofing off with the hats Tracy sent. I did get teary-eyed after that, but it was a good day too. I think we're going to take them to Ireland :) You are SO missed, and it's so hard to grasp sometimes, but I guess, we are healing a little, and I know that is what you want; what we're supposed to do. There will always be a hole though...

 
 
LML4U...xoxo...Sissy

No comments:

Post a Comment