Friday, August 31, 2012

For Sale for the Cure: Bears, Notecards, Cookbooks, and Cool Downz

Love My Life items for sale! Now I have the ability to showcase all the wonderful items I have available for sale with proceeds going to fight blood cancers; to find a cure for Hodgkin's Lymphoma! All proceeds will go toward my fundraising with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society via Team in Training. Direct link to TNT Fundraiser is also available now.

Each item will be in the drop down menu of the PayPal option on the right called Love My Life items for sale. Thank you.

 8 Love My Life Bears left; do you know the story behind "Love My Life"? See my fundraising page for the full story. $11.50/bear

 4 Boxes of notecards left. These cards are made from the original art Liz painted for me (story top left of Blog); 25 blank notecards/envelops. $25/box

 Many available. Cooking Up A Cure II. Recipes from every day people like you/me. Cover design is same art by Liz. $10/each

 2 Cool Downz left. These are GREAT in the heat, and though it may be cooling down, when you're training, you get hot, even when it's cool (though it hasn't been cool enough yet). $10/each. Both are the American Flag.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Vicky. They've made great snail mail thank you's and just checkin' in notes.

    ReplyDelete